About Me

My name is Phillip Cahall. I am a recent graduate from the University of Wisconsin - Stout. Here is just a preview of work from college and some freelance work that I have gotten to design over the years. I am looking for a creative environment where I can use my skill in Graphic Design and Photography to communicate to the world.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Smoking is one of few habits that I have strong feels against. I have always felt that a person has a choice whether or not to do it themselves but I will never do it myself. For this project we were given the task to create anything we wanted in Adobe Photoshop. There were no limitations and the professor wanted us to design something that represented us in some way. Instead of having just a cigarette at the bottom and the smoke coming from that I wanted the fire to represent the many different forms that could give off smoke. The skull represents the fact that these many different aspects don't just effect the person using them but also travels through the output these produce.

No comments:

Post a Comment