About Me

My name is Phillip Cahall. I am a recent graduate from the University of Wisconsin - Stout. Here is just a preview of work from college and some freelance work that I have gotten to design over the years. I am looking for a creative environment where I can use my skill in Graphic Design and Photography to communicate to the world.

Monday, February 8, 2010

For this assignment I had the opportunity to research a bunch of different restaurants and different types of logos that are associated with those companies. Because seafood is my favorite food I decided that theme would be good to explore further. This small scale, fine dining restaurant is set on the east coast and is a place that families like
to eat at anytime during the week.


1 comment:

  1. What amazing talent you have! It really shows how you are loving what you are doing!

    ReplyDelete