About Me

My name is Phillip Cahall. I am a recent graduate from the University of Wisconsin - Stout. Here is just a preview of work from college and some freelance work that I have gotten to design over the years. I am looking for a creative environment where I can use my skill in Graphic Design and Photography to communicate to the world.

Thursday, May 19, 2011





In a time when money is scarce, sustainability is emerging, and people are trying to be more conscious about their carbon footprint. Sun water offers a product that is needed by many demographics;purified water that is extremely cheap and accessible to all. A pet (polyethylene terephthalate) plastic bottle is filled with water and set in the sun. Using a cheap reliable


Process called sodis, ultra-violet rays from the sun are used to completely eliminate drinkable water wherever the sun shines. Their emerging technology is a small device that can be slipped over any device is able to detect when the sun has purified the water so that it can be safely consumed.





No comments:

Post a Comment